Monday, January 23, 2012

It feels like Camp Granada


As the day went on, the rain lessened and then stopped. The sun came out. It got reasonably warm. My spirits rose. It reminded me of Alan Sherman doing his famous “Camp Granada” number.

I can’t say that I got a lot done – just plugging away at little stuff. I did laundry, including washing all the bedding that got soaked from the leaky port light. I took a shot at fixing the leaks but after taking a close look at it, I think I will have to take it all apart and re-bed it. It may also need a new seal. That’s what you get when you buy a 34 year old boat.

I put some more stuff on Craigslist and got one response. We shall see if it actually translates into selling something.

Dinner was an old standby – spaghetti. The sauce tasted moldy so I’m not keeping the leftovers. Clean up. Take a shower. I saw a shooting star on my way back to the boat from the shower. Now off to bed to read after I call Judy. Another day in the life…

No comments:

Post a Comment